New Home for the Holiday’s?
By: Kevin X. Strange
Yeah! it is that time of year, pumpkin spiced coffee, cool brisk mornings and warm apple cider. Everyone knows that once you see these items showing up in the local coffee shops and grocery stores that the holidays are on the way. With the holidays, comes the hosting of family and friends to share time with while building wonderful memories. The only open question is where will the gatherings take place this year? Great news, there is still time to locate and purchase a new home and add those finishing touches all before the guests arrive.
If you are considering a move before the holidays, here are 6 major steps to put on your checklist.
- Consider your financing option and secure financing.
- Get Pre-Approved for your home so you can look for something that fits your budget and will allow you to move quickly when you locate that perfect home.
- Find a Realtor in your area.
- Ask a Friend
- Search Online
- Find a home.
- You have a realtor now he/she works for you.
- Make an offer.
- Your real estate agent will help you on determining how much you want to offer for the house along with any items that you want to ask for.
- Get a home inspection.
- Even if the home you plan to purchase appears to be in great condition, it is best to have a trained professional inspect the property for the quality, safety and the overall condition of the home.
- Close and move in. –
You did it. Now send out the evite to your family and friends and have an amazing party!
If you are in the North Atlanta area, I would be happy to assist you in getting in that new home for the holidays. You can start your search on my website https://strangekevin.georgiamls.com/ there you will find a host of great tools to help with the purchasing process.